In the aftermath of an accident, many people feel confused, angry, shocked, and upset. You may not know what to do next and the last thing you may be thinking about is what steps you should be taking to preserve your legal rights to filing a claim later on for compensation related to your injuries, damages or loss of a loved one. However, the importance of retaining a personal injury lawyer in Newburgh as soon as possible cannot be emphasized enough. It can be the crucial difference in winning or losing.
At Dreyer Law Offices, PLLC, we have more than 75 years of combined experience handling all types of personal injury claims, including car accidents, truck accidents, slip and falls, fatal accidents, dog bite injury situations and other types of accidents and injuries. Contact us today for a free consultation to learn more about our practice and how we can help you with your claim.
What We Can Do for You
When we take on a new client, we immediately begin working to help preserve your claim for maximum compensation.
For instance, we make sure:
- Detailed guidance on how to fill out numerous forms for everything from no-fault insurance to workers' comp information
- That you meet all filing deadlines in order to keep a claim moving forward, avoiding delays and costly mistakes
- That your medical treatments are paid for by following through on the claims process at every step
- To counsel you about who to talk to and who you should refer to us when they have questions or want information about your case
- To conduct a thorough investigation before vital evidence is lost, destroyed or gone forever, which can have a very negative effect on your case
- To seek out and interview witnesses who may have critical information
We will visit an accident scene and take photos of ice or snow that may have caused or contributed to an accident before it melts away or is cleaned by the premises owner. Or, we may capture images of a property before "beware of dog" signs are posted after an attack occurs. We will also have cars that were part of a crash inspected before they are sent to salvage yards. Our job is to be exhaustive and make sure every detail is properly analyzed and preserved to build a strong case on your behalf.
Have an Attorney on Your Side
Do not place your trust in the insurance company. The insurance company is looking to settle your case as quickly and cheaply as possible. Do not talk about your case with the insurance company or sign any papers without first consulting your own attorney. We can protect your interests and help you preserve your right to maximum recovery.
Experienced Trial Attorneys With Proven Results
We offer a team of experienced negotiators and trial lawyers. Our attorneys have a proven record of results. Since 2011, we have recovered over $5,000,000.00 for dozens of injured clients. If you are ready to discuss your injury claim with the team at Dreyer Law Offices, PLLC, give our Newburgh personal injury attorneys a call today.
Schedule a free consultation by contacting our office at (845) 208-8512.